Sale Date & Time:
Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 10am to 7pm
Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 10am to 5pm
This sale is just for our email list as a thank you for all of your support! We have the pleasure of offering a private selection of never-before-seen gold jewelry from our massive Arcadia estate sale in July and a selection of sterling from a large consignment. We will be hosting the sale at our friend's store, but you must be on the email list to receive the address! This sale is a great opportunity to get fabulous gifts for the holiday season or a special something for yourself! Remember, all of our client's proceeds from the sale of the jewelry go to charity! Please note that we are selling these items as pieces and not for scrap.
- Choker Necklaces
- Coral and 14k Sets
- White Coral Necklace Set
- Malachite Bracelet
- Judith Lieber 18k Pin
- Diamond Eternity Ring
- Gold Pendants
- South Sea Pearl Pendant
- 14k Cameo
- Gold Horse Jewelry
- Two Sterling Tea Sets
- Several Pieces of Towel "Old Master" and Gorham "King Edward"
- Shreve Serving Pieces
- Serving Pieces
Terms and Conditions:
- No Prices will be given via phone or email.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges are allowed.
- All inventory is offered "as-is," "where-is" with no warranties.
- Enter at your own risk. Howe Estate Sales, LLC nor the homeowner are responsible for accidents inside or around the property!
- We do not offer pre-sales.
- No list or numbers, please line up outside the door.
- Cash preferred. If needed, we will accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Apple Pay. Please have your valid photo ID ready as we may check it. All transactions under $100 will be subject to a $2 convenience fee. Cash transactions under $100 will receive a $2 discount.
- We collect 9% California sales tax unless you have a valid California resale license and are purchasing the items for resale. We will verify resale numbers on site with the CA Board of Equalization.
- Please bring your own packing material and boxes.
- Our staff is unable to move large items. Please bring help when purchasing large items of furniture. Please notify a staff member when moving large items of furniture.
We look forward to seeing you!