Sale Date & Time:
Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 9am to 4pm
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Happy New Year to all of our shoppers! Join us this weekend in sunny Santa Monica for a small estate/moving sale. Make a day trip and go to the beach or explore the city after shopping at the sale! Our client has decided to move out of state and will be selling part of the contents of her one bedroom apartment. There are some fun pieces here!
We need to have this apartment empty by the end of the day Saturday! We will be having deep discounts in the afternoon.
Lots of Original Artwork by...
- Tom Lieber
- Joe Draegert
- Larry Clark
- Carol Dalton
- CYRK Milach 1975 Original Poster
- Michael Leu Signed Poster
- Framed Photographs
- Large Abstract Piece
- African Mask
- Gorgeous Vintage Heron Art Deco Bar
- Pair of Saarinen by Knoll "Executive" Mid-Century Chairs
- Asian Cabinet
- Floor Lamp
- Metal Side Table
- Small Circular Wood Side Table
- Metal Easel
- White Dining Table
- Circular Kitchen Table w/Blue floral top and 4 Red Metal Chairs
- Lenox "Autumn" and "Kelly" China
- Smokey Black Glass Lamp
- Kitchen Items
- Plastic Shelves
- Men and Women's Clothes
- Air Bed
- Storage Boxes
- Usable Kitchen Items
- Project Cabinet
- Patio Chairs
- Beach Chair
- Wood Step Stool
Front Table Items
- Gucci Purse and Wallet
- Jawbone Speaker
Terms and Conditions:
- No Prices will be given via phone or email.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges are allowed.
- All inventory is offered "as-is," "where-is" with no warranties.
- Enter at your own risk. Howe Estate Sales, LLC nor the homeowner are responsible for accidents inside or around the property!
- We do not offer pre-sales.
- No list or numbers, please line up outside the door.
- Cash only.
- We collect 9.5% CA/Santa Monica sales tax unless you have a valid California resale license and are purchasing the items for resale. We will verify resale numbers on site with the CA Board of Equalization.
- Please bring your own packing material and boxes.
- Our staff is unable to move large items. Please bring help when purchasing large items of furniture. We do not have staff on hand to move. Please notify a staff member when moving large items of furniture.
We look forward to seeing you!